By using or accessing any of Spiral Servers's services including server, website, forums and all subdomains you agree to all of Spiral Serverss Terms and Conditions. Note that these terms and conditions can change at any time and without notice. You agree it is your responsibility to review this document periodically and acknowledge any changes made.
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by these website terms and conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, then you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
II. Trademarks and Copyrights
All Garry's Mod content and materials are trademark and copyright © of Facepunch Studios Ltd and its licensors all rights reserved. Spiral Servers is not affiliated with Facepunch Studios Ltd. All content published or created on Spiral Servers's main website, forums, server, and subdomains is copyright Â© of Spiral Servers. Permission has been obtained for use of all third party content.
III. Use License
Any information, software, or files provided are copyright of Spiral Servers, in the event permission is given for use of these materials you agree to the following:
- You will not modify, copy, or decompile the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose or public use.
- Remove any copyright identifications included with the materials.
- Transfer any of the materials to another person or mirror them.
- You will not provide these files in any form to another person.
Upon violating these terms, this license is terminated and any permission given for use of information or software is revoked. You must destroy any physical, electronic, or intangible materials in your possession.
The materials on Spiral Servers's website are provided "as is". Spiral Servers makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, Spiral Servers does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Spiral Servers or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Spiral Servers's site, even if Spiral Servers or a Spiral Servers authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Since some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on Spiral Servers's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Spiral Servers does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Spiral Servers may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Spiral Servers does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Spiral Servers has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Spiral Servers of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
VIII. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Spiral Servers's website shall be governed by the laws of the Czech Republic without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
IX. Prohibited Actions and Content
When using any of Spiral Servers's services you will not:
-Attempt to gather information from other users unless they are notified.
-Post any pornographic content, this includes links and or sites.
-Upload any malicious content or viruses.
-Bully, harass, or intimidate any user.
-Engage in illegal activities; Users will have to abide by the laws of the United States of America.
-Engage in discriminant content.
-Attempt to circumvent any banishment without the consent of Spiral Servers.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
XI. User Agreement
- We reserve the right to change, with or without notice, any prices that have been set forth. We also reserve the right to change the contents of a specific rank â€“ the benefits of a certain rank can change, and you will not be entitled to the old rank benefits if we change it. Rest assured that no rank benefit, or any other item in the store, will be changed without a valid, server-balancing reason.
- You agree to indemnify the staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this servers staff. By agreeing to these terms, you agree not to present any lawsuit or other legal challenge against the server staff for any reason, whether related to your purchase or not.
- You understand and agree that your use of this website and any services or content provided is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you as-is and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and thus use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
- You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of (I) The use of or the inability to use the service, (II) The cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into or through the service, (III) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions, (IV) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or (V) any other matter relating to the service. Note that by accepting the terms in the document, you are also waiving your right, to take any action, legal or otherwise, against anyone or anything related to the staff, management, administrators, members, owners or any hosts of this server. You furthermore acknowledge that if any part of this document is found to be invalid or unenforceable in any way, any parts not found to be invalid or unenforceable will be considered fully valid and binding.
- Any staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this servers staff reserve the right, with the appropriate permissions, to forcibly make you leave the server, permanently or temporarily, with no chance of refund â€“ however this will never be unwarranted, this will only happen in the case of extreme rule-breaking. If you obey the rules, you will never be banned, plain and simple.
- By donating to Spiral Servers you are not entitled to any Physical or virtual good, a donation is a donation and not a purchase. As defined a donation is an act or instance of presenting something as a gift, grant, or a contribution with no expectation of anything in return. Anything received will be as is and no warranty or guarantee it will always be available.
- All terms and conditions are in effect indefinitely as soon as the contract is accepted, and will remain to be active even after you quit, are banished, removed, or if you leave the server/forum in any way.
XII. Refunds and Store Terms
All donations and payments to the server are final and non-refundable. All donation inquiries are to be posted on the forums.
By submitting any form of donations to the server and by using the server store website, you agree:
- You have authorization to any account you use to submit donations.
- All account information including name, email, physical address, IP address, and payment accounts, is valid and belongs to you.
- All credit card information you use to make a purchase or donation, including names, signatures, pins, SSNs, verifications, encrypted verifications, and expiration dates are valid.
- You acknowledge and authorize any donations that you send.
- Additionally if you are using another persons account or your parents account, you have obtained their permission to use the account.
- You will not submit a chargeback on any payments or attempt to dispute any payments through 3rd party processors.
- You acknowledge the store does not refund donations.
- Any donations submitted cannot be credited in any way.
- Any donations submitted does not guarantee any service, credit, download, intangible, or tangible items.
- You acknowledge your payment is a donation, any items given are virtual and intangible.
- You will not make any attempts to make a fraudulent payment to the store.